Framing the Issues, Forecasting the Trends, and Forging Strategies for U.S. National Security
The National Strategy Forum (NSF) is a Chicago-based non-profit, non-partisan research institute that examines issues and trends affecting US national strategy and security. Programs include:
- NSF Speaker Series
- National Strategy Forum Review, the NSF web-based national security journal
- NSFR Blog, weekly updates on national security news and analysis
- Programs and Reports on Emergency Preparedness, Resiliency, Recovery, and Restoration
The National Strategy Forum is guided by the following principles:
- The goal of US national strategy is to seek genuine peace with freedom and justice in common cause with a community of free and independent nations.
- The advancement and preservation of democracy are essential to promote human rights, inspire principled cultural achievement, and maximize economic development.
- Informed public opinion and an enduring non-partisan consensus maintain a viable security structure in a democratic society.